- Heavenly Inspirations, the website of Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing and Lovely Light (Jutta Groβ) are copyrighted in its entirety, including naming, design, layout and text. No part of the website may be used for other websites and/or for other purposes without the permission of Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing and Lovely Light.
- Any participation in an activity of Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing or Lovely Light is voluntary. The participant is responsible for himself/herself and for any action he/she takes during the activity.
- Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing and Lovely Light are not responsible for any accidents or personal side effects of the participants during, before or after an individual session, group activities or any other activity of any kind.
- Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing and Lovely Light do not give binding advice or make predictions in any way. The client is responsible for their own interpretation and the actions they link to it.
- Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing and Lovely Light do not perform medical procedures and consequently do not take medical responsibility. The participant is at all times responsible for their own psychological, emotional and physical well-being. If in doubt, always consult a doctor.
- Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing and Lovely Light are not responsible for loss and/or theft of participants’ materials.
- Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing and Lovely Light reserve the right to make audio and visual recordings of its activities and use them for publicity purposes.
- Personal data requested via the website are strictly confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Protection Act of 8 December 1992.
- Your personal data are only used to keep you informed of our activities and to provide the best possible service.
- The general terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice.
Agreements for individual sessions – Live & Online
- All individual sessions are by appointment, preferably by phone or e-mail. Please indicate clearly in advance the duration of a session (usually 60 or 90 minutes).
- If you wish to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please do so as soon as possible. You can cancel free of charge up to 72 hours before the appointment. If you cancel within 72 hours, you will have to pay the full amount, unless you bring someone else instead, or send a valid doctor’s certificate, in which case there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you do not turn up for a session then you will also be liable for the full amount.
- Payment can be made in cash on site, or in advance by bank transfer (the latter always for online consultations). If you transfer in advance, please add the following statement: “individual session, name and date”. The consultation can only take place when the amount is in Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing’s or in Lovely Light’s account. For an online consultation, we agree together on which programme the session will take place e.g. teams or skype.
- Invoices are requested for the individual session, preferably when booking. Send your invoice details in advance by e-mail. No invoices will be made afterwards.
Agreements for individual participation in workshops, seminars and lectures (group work)
- For all activities you register in advance unless otherwise stated.
- You can pay cash on the day itself before the start of the activity, or transfer in advance to Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing’s or Lovely Light’s account stating “name workshop/activity + name + date”.
- If Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing or Lovely Light cancels an activity, the registration fee will be fully refunded. For any other (e.g. resulting ) costs, Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing or Lovely Light cannot be held liable. We reserve the right to move an event to another date, and if this date does not suit you we will refund the registration fee if you had already paid.
- Cancelling an activity is done in writing by email. The email date will then count as the cancellation date.
- For cancellations up to 7 days before the start, you pay a 20% administration fee with a minimum of €40.
- If you cancel later or do not notify us, you will still owe the full amount (even if you have not yet transferred the money, for example).
- If you can find a replacement before the start of the activity, you will not be charged.
- If you cancel your participation during the course of an activity, you will owe the full amount. No partial or full refund is possible.
- For annual training courses or programmes that run over a longer period, you will owe the full amount after registration in any case, even if you unexpectedly decide to stop during the training course or programme.
- A few days before the event, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing all practical details (location, times, what to bring, etc.).
- Invoices will be requested before the activity when booking. Please send your invoice details in advance via the registration form on the website. No invoices will be issued afterwards.
- All invoices are payable no later than fourteen days after the performance of the individual session or workshop/activity.
- If invoices remain unpaid within fourteen days of the due date, the amount due will be increased by 10% per current week (i.e. 10% the first week, 20% from week 2, etc.).
- Complaints relating to invoices to which they relate must be made immediately in writing and emailed to Stefan Bottu & Healing or Lovely Light within 7 days of receipt of the invoice.
- In the event of a dispute of any kind involving Stefan Bottu Coaching & Healing or Lovely Light, only the courts of the judicial district of Mechelen have jurisdiction.
Last change to the general terms and conditions: October 10th, 2023